Slides Widget (Pro)
Slides: Elementor Slider for WordPress
The Slides widget allows you to quickly create simple slides that work perfectly, without a fuss.
Slides - Shows the list of slides. You can drag and drop them to change their position, duplicate, delete or add a slide.
When you click on a single slide its options open up. Each slide has Background, content and style settings.
- Background Color - Set the background color for the slide.
- Background Image - Choose an image from the media library.
- Background Size - Choose whether to display the background as cover or auto. The auto image is for situations where you have the exact sizes needed, and also where you would want the entire image to appear in the slider. The cover size is for more abstract and atmosphere images, where the showing of the entire image is less important.
- Background Overlay - Set a background overlay that will appear on top of the image.
- Title & Description - Insert the title and description for the slide.
- Button Text - Set the text for the button.
- Link - Add a URL the slide / button will link to.
- Apply Link On - Choose if the link applies to the button or the whole slide.
Customize the Style Area with the on and off switch.
- Horizontal Position - Position the content horizontally: Left, right or center.
- Vertical Position - Position the content to the top, middle or bottom.
- Text Align - Align the text left, center or right.
- Content Color - Choose the color of the content.
- Height - Set the exact height of the slide.
- Navigation - Choose to display arrows, dots, both or none.
- Pause on Hover - Make the slide pause when the mouse hovers over it.
- Autoplay - Get the slides to rotate automatically, according to the speed you set.
- Autoplay Speed - Set the time it takes for the slide to start rotating.
- Infinite Loop - Have the slides rotate in an infinite loop and without stopping.
- Direction - Choose a direction for the slider as left or right.
- Transition - Set the transition of the slides as slide or fade.
- Transition Speed - Set the time it takes for the slides to rotate.
- Content Animation - Set how the content rotates: Down, right, zoom...
- Content width - Set the width of the content inside the slide.
- Padding - Set the inner spacing between the edge of the content and the edge of the slide.
- Horizontal Position - Set the position of the content as right, left and center.
- Vertical Position - Set the position of the content as top, middle or bottom.
- Text Align - Align the text to the right, left or center.
* Notice that if you set certain settings for a single slide, that slide will not be affected by the general style settings.
- Spacing - Set the spacing between the title and the description
- Text color - Set the color of the title.
- Typography - Set the typography of the title.
- Description - Set the spacing between the description and the button.
- Text Color - Set the color of the description.
- Typography - Set the typography of the description.
- Size - Set the size of the button, from extra small to extra large.
- Text Color - Set the text color for the button.
- Typography - Set the typography of the button.
- Border Width - Set the border width of the button.
- Border Radius - Set the border radius, to make the edges more round.
Normal state / Hover State
- Text Color - Set the text color
- Background Color - Set the background color of the button
- Border Color - Set the border color of the button.
- Arrows position - Set the position of the arrows inside or outside the slider.
- Arrows size - Set the exact size of the arrows.
- Arrows color - Set the color of the arrows.
- Dots Position - Set the position of the dots inside or outside the slider.
- Dots size - Set the exact size of the dots.
- Dots color - Set the color of the dots.