Image Box Widget
The Image Box Widget lets you add an image box that combines an image with a headline and text, which is often used in Features sections, as an alternative to using the Icon Box widget.
- Choose Image: Select an image from the media library, or upload a new image
- Image Size: Select the size of the image, from thumbnail to full, or enter a custom size
- Title & Description: Add the title and description that will appear in the image box
- Link to: Enter the URL for the item’s link. Click the Link Options cog to either add rel=nofollow to the link or to open the link in a new window.
- Image Position: Set the position of the image to left, top or right, relative to the title and description (on Mobile view it will stay centered).
- Title HTML Tag: Set the HTML tag of the title as H1...H6, div, span or paragraph
- Spacing: Set the exact space between the image and the title
- Width: Scale the image width from 0 to 100%
- Hover Animation: Add Hover Animation to the image
- CSS Filters: Adjust the image style by changing the CSS Filter scales for Blur, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and Hue settings in Normal and Hover states
- Opacity: Control the opacity of the image in Normal and Hover states
- Transition Duration: Set the time it takes for each slide to appear. This time is in milliseconds, so 1000 ms is equal to 1 second
- Alignment: Align the content to the left, right, center or justified
- Vertical Alignment: Align the content to the top, middle or bottom of the box
- Spacing: Set the space between the title and description
- Color: Set the color of the title
- Typography: Set the typography options for the title
- Color: Set the color of the description text
- Typography: Set the typography options for the description
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this widget