How to Change Font Size, Color, Family & Style in Elementor Page Builder
Many Elementor Widgets offer the ability to edit text color and typography settings. These design options are located in the widgets’ Style tab.
Text Color: Choose the color of your text
Under the Widget Setting > Style, click the icon to access the typography settings.
- Family - Choose your font family
- Size - Choose a size for your font
- Weight - Choose the weight of the font
- Transform - Choose the Transform properties for the font
- Style - Choose between Normal, Italic, and Oblique
- Decoration - Choose the text Decoration
- Line-Height - Use the slider to set your line-height
- Letter Spacing - Use the slider to set your letter spacing