Many editable features have a Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop settings. Most common uses include: Text size, Margin and Padding of elements etc.
Click the icon you need, to edit its settings.
You can choose to Show / Hide a Section according to the device.
- Go to Section Setting > Advanced
- Under Responsive > Visibility
- Set your visibility prefrences
Change Mobile & Tablet Breakpoints
You can set the mobile and tablet breakpoint values.
- Go to Elementor > Settings > Style Tab, and set the breakpoint value for mobile and tablet
- Save your changes
- Go to Elementor > Tools > General Tab > Regenerate CSS, click Regenerate Files
This feature reverses the ordering of columns.
To use Columns Ordering go to Section Setting > Advanced > Responsive > Reverse Columns and set it to Yes.
Switch between Desktop, Mobile or Tablet views by clicking on the corresponding icons on the bottom of the panel.