Image Gallery widget
The Image Gallery Widget allows you to easily add and style beautiful image galleries on your page.
- Click Add Image button to select images to display. Once selected, click Create a New Gallery button and then click the Insert Gallery button.
- Image Size: Choose the size of the image, from thumbnail to full, or enter a custom size
- Columns: Set the number of columns to display, from 1 to 10
- Link to: Link images to their respective Media Files, Attachment Pages, or None (Media File must be selected if Lightbox is enabled)
- Lightbox: Choose to display images in a lightbox. If Yes or No is chosen, that selection will override the Global Default Lightbox setting. Images will only appear in lightbox if Media File is selected as the Link to: option.
- Ordering: Choose Default or Random ordering of images within the gallery
- Spacing: Set the spacing between slides. Choose Default (20px) or Custom (The Spacing option is only available if more than 1 is chosen for Slides to Show on Content tab)
- Border Type: Set the type of border, choosing from None, Solid, Double, Dotted, Dashed, or Groove
- Border Radius: Set the border radius, to control corner roundness
- Display: Hide or Show Captions (If captions are shown, the following additional options are available)
- Alignment: Align caption left, right, center, or justified
- Text Color: Select the color of the caption text
- Typography: Set the typography settings of the caption text