Elementor Template Library gives you access to over 100 designer-made page layouts.
- Click Add Template from the editing screen.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to preview a template.
- Click INSERT to select the required template.
- Give your favorite templates a heart and save them to MY FAVORITES.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner to upload a .json or .zip file.
Saving Pages as Templates
- Click the green button located at the bottom of the panel
- Choose Save Template
- Give a name to your template and save
Saving Sections as Templates
- Choose the section you want to save and click the save icon
- Give it a name and click Save
How to Export Templates
- Click Add Template
- Under My Templates click the 3-dots and click Export