The Entrance Animations feature lets you animate your Widgets, Sections, and Columns. This way, as your site visitor scrolls down the page, the elements appear with an entrance animation.
- Right-click the Section, Column, or Widget’s handle to edit the element.
- Go to the element’s Advanced > Motion Effects tab.
- Choose an animation from the Entrance Animation dropdown selections. Note that you can choose your Entrance animation, including "None", per device.
You can choose from 37 different entrance animations including:
- Fading: Fade in, fade in up, down, left, right
- Zooming: Zoom in, zoom in up, down, left, right,
- Bouncing: Bounce in, bounce in up, down, left, right
- Sliding: Slide in up, down, left, right
- Rotating: Rotate in, rotate in down left, down right, up left, up right
- Attention seekers: Bounce, flash, pulse, rubber band, shake, head shake, swing, tada, wobble, jello
- Light speed: Light speed in
- Specials: Roll in
See it live in our Entrance Animations release post.