Section/Column Vertical and Horizontal Alignment
Adjust vertical and horizontal alignment within Sections and Columns to achieve a "stretch-to-fill" layout. This allows elements of columns with different heights to align with one another.
For each section/column, set the alignment options:
Vertical Align: Choose from:
- Space Between - Widgets start and end at the edge of the column, with equal space between them
- Space Around - Widgets are spaced equally, and the edges are half the size of the space between widgets.
- Space Evenly - Widgets have equal space between, before and after them.
Horizontal Align: This extends the ability of the inline positioning and lets you horizontally align the inline widgets that are placed in the same row. Choose from:
- Space Between - Same as the vertical control
- Space Around - Same as the vertical control
- Space Evenly - Same as the vertical control