Image Carousel Widget
The Image Carousel Widget allows you to add interesting and dynamic galleries to your pages. In the video, we explain about creating a gallery image carousel and a three column carousel.
- Click Add Image button to select images to display. Once selected, click Create a New Gallery button and then click the Insert Gallery button.
- Image Size: Choose the size of the image, from thumbnail to full, or enter a custom size
- Slides to Show: Select the number of slides to show at one time, from 1 to 10, available for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Slides to Scroll: Set how many slides are scrolled per swipe
- Image Stretch: Select Yes or No
- Navigation: Choose to display navigation Arrows, Dots, Both or None
- Link to: Link images to their respective Media Files, Custom URLs, or None
- Caption: Set image captions to None, Title, Caption, or Description
- Pause on Hover: Select whether or not to pause autoplay when a user hovers over the carousel. Yes or No
- Pause on Interaction: Select whether or not to pause autoplay when a user interacts with the carousel. Yes or No.
- Autoplay: Choose Yes or No to rotate slides automatically
- Autoplay Speed: Set the time it takes for the next slide to start rotating. This time is in milliseconds, so 1000 ms is equal to 1 second.
- Infinite Loop: Show carousel in a continuous loop, infinitely. Yes or No
- Animation Speed: Set the speed of slide animation, in milliseconds
- Direction: Choose to have the slides rotate from left or right
- Position: Set the position of the arrows inside or outside the slider
- Size: Set the exact size of the arrows
- Color: Set the color of the arrows
- Position: Set the position of the dots inside or outside the slider
- Size: Set the exact size of the dots
- Color: Set the color of the dots
- Vertical Align: Vertically align the image to the top, middle, or bottom
- Spacing: Set the spacing between slides. Choose Default (20px) or Custom (This option is only available if a quantity greater than 1 is chosen for Slides to Show on the Content tab)
- Border Type: Set the type of border, choosing from None, Solid, Double, Dotted, Dashed, or Groove
- Border Radius: Set the border-radius, to control corner roundness