Discord Integration with Elementor
With Discord integration, you can send submitted form data to predetermined text channels on Discord via a unique Webhook URL.
These actions will be performed after a visitor submits the form and is a great way to send messages to a text channel in your Discord server.
- Go to the “Actions After Submit” dropdown and click on the Add Action field > Discord
- Choose Discord
- This adds a new Discord Dropdown. Click to open it
Selecting Discord Options
- Webhook URL: Enter Discord’s webhook URL
- Username: Enter the username that will be shown as the sender
- Avatar URL: Enter the Avatar URL for the sender
- Title: Add a title for each message
- Description: Add a description for each message
- Form Data: Refers to the Name, Email and Message your visitor will fill in on the form. Select YES to turn it on or NO to turn it off
- Timestamp: Select YES to display timestamp or NO to turn it off
- Color: Set a custom color for the vertical line that appears to the left of the message.