Star Rating Widget
The Star Rating widget allows you to display author-assigned star ratings within your content. Both the label and the stars are fully customizable for size, color, and typography.
- Rating Scale: Choose a scale from 0 to 5 or 0 to 10
- Rating: Assign a numerical rating for the element, based on the scale chosen
- Icon: Choose the type of icon to use, either Font Awesome or Unicode
- Unmarked Style: Choose Solid or Outline for unmarked icons
- Title: Enter the title for the rating
- Alignment: Align the rating, left, center, right, or justified.
- Color: Choose the color of the label title text
- Typography: Change the typography options for the text of the label title
- Gap: Control the space between the title and the icons
- Size: Change the size of the stars
- Spacing: Control the space between each star
- Color: Choose the color of the filled/marked stars
- Unmarked Color: Choose the color of the unmarked stars
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this widget