Customize the Search Results Archive
Search Results Page is an Archive, displaying your results in an archive template.
- In the Dashboard, Elementor > My Templates > Add New
- Under Template Type choose Archive, and Create New
- Choose a block or design your own archive from scratch
- To preview this Archive as a Search Results page, Click the eye icon > Click the Settings > Choose the Search Results.
- Enter an example search term to see what the results page looks like.
- Click Apply to preview it.
You can customize the message if there are No Results.
- Under Content > Advanced, type your ‘Nothing Found’ message.
- Under Style > Nothing Found Message, change the font, text color etc.
To apply the design to your Search Results Page click Publish and in the Conditions window select Search Results.