Form Name - Name the form.
Form Fields - A list of the fields in your form. You can duplicate, add or delete fields as you please. You can drag and drop to change their order.
Click on a field to view its settings.
- Type - Choose the type of field you want (A list of types here)
- Label - The name of the field, displayed on the form and on the email you receive from the user.
- Placeholder - The frontend display name of the field.
- Required - Switch it on to set the field as a Required field.
- Column Width - Lets you set the width of the field. If you want a form with two fields in one row - set each field to 50%.
Types of Fields
- Text - A simple text field. i.e. Name
- Email - An email type. Includes validation for email
- Text Area - A textarea type. You can set the number of rows
- URL - A website URL field
- Tel - A telephone number type
- Radio - A radio type. Single choice. You can slide the Inline List for a horizontal style. Click for more options
- Select - A select type. Dropdown list of options. Can set to multiple selection. Click for more options
- Checkbox - A checkbox type. Check one or more options. You can slide the Inline List for a horizontal style. Click for more options
- Acceptance - Add a terms checkbox for the user to accept
- Number - A number type
- Date - Add a date picker field
- Time - Add a time picker field
- File Upload - Allow your users to upload files
- Password - Add a password field
- HTML - Add an HTML field
- Hidden - Add a hidden field. Hidden to the user, but visible to the Admin
- reCAPTCHA - Add a reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA verifies the user is not a robot
- Honeypot - Adds a Honeypot to your form
- Input Size - Set the height of the fields.
- Label - Show or hide the labels on the form.
Learn more about the Form Widget (Pro)