Form Name - Name the form.
Form Fields - A list of the fields in your form. You can duplicate, add or delete fields as you please. You can drag and drop to change their order.
Click on a field to view its settings.
- Type - Choose the type of field you want (A list of types here)
- Label - The name of the field, displayed on the form and on the email you receive from the user.
- Placeholder - The frontend display name of the field.
- Required - Switch it on to set the field as a Required field.
- Column Width - Lets you set the width of the field. If you want a form with two fields in one row - set each field to 50%.
Types of Fields
- Text - A simple text field. i.e. Name
- Email - An email type. Includes validation for email
- Text Area - A textarea type. You can set the number of rows
- URL - A website URL field
- Tel - A telephone number type
- Radio - A radio type. Single choice. You can slide the Inline List for a horizontal style. Click for more options
- Select - A select type. Dropdown list of options. Can set to multiple selection. Click for more options
- Checkbox - A checkbox type. Check one or more options. You can slide the Inline List for a horizontal style. Click for more options
- Acceptance - Add a terms checkbox for the user to accept
- Number - A number type
- Date - Add a date picker field
- Time - Add a time picker field
- File Upload - Allow your users to upload files
- Password - Add a password field
- HTML - Add an HTML field
- Hidden - Add a hidden field. Hidden to the user, but visible to the Admin
- Step - Add a step field for a multi-step form
- reCAPTCHA - Add a reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA verifies the user is not a robot
- Honeypot - Adds a Honeypot to your form
- Input Size - Set the height of the fields.
- Label - Show or hide the labels on the form.
Form Fields Advanced Tab
More Form Options
This page outlines the Form Fields options. For other Form options, click one of the links below:
Note: All field error messages are controlled by the browser.