Create Headers Using Elementor's Theme Builder
The Header Template lets you easily design and edit custom WordPress headers.
- Under Templates > Theme Builder > Header > Add New, from the dropdown select Header and click Create Template.
- Choose a Header Block and Insert. Alternatively, you can design your own.
- Click the Section Settings > Layout > HTML Tag > Change Default to Header.
- After you’ve finished designing, click Publish.
- Choose a Condition. Click to learn about conditions.
Tip: Did you know? You can create more than one Header, and assign it to different areas on your site!
Click to learn more
Note: You will not be able to see your Header if you're using the Canvas Template