Style & Settings Configuration Menu
A click on the top left hamburger icon in Elementor will open Elementor's Style & Settings Configuration menu. Here, you can set Elementor's Default Colors, Default Fonts, and the color palette for the Color Picker. You can also change various global settings and navigate to other areas of the site.
- Default Colors: Customize the primary, secondary, text and accent colors in Elementor
- Default Fonts: Automatically selected fonts for primary and secondary headlines, body text and accent text
- Color Picker: Choose which colors will appear in Elementor's color picker pre-set.
- Global settings: Choose the editor's font fallback, the content width, widgets space, stretched section fit to, page title selector and the lightbox settings.
- Dashboard setting: A link to the Elementor setting. Described in detail here
- About Elementor: A link to Elementor.com
- Finder: Opens the Finder to quickly find and navigate to another area of your site
- View Page: Opens the current page, in live mode in the browser.
- Exit to Dashboard: Exits to the WordPress editor of the current page or post.