How to Add a Calendar to Elementor
It's easy to add a Google calendar to any website with Elementor.
1. Open Google Calendar, and get the code to embed it in your website
2. In the top right, click Settings Settings and then Settings.
3. On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
4. In the "Integrate this calendar" section, copy the iframe code displayed.
5. Choose your options, then copy the HTML code displayed.
6. Make sure your embedded calendar is set as public.
7. Inside Elementor, drag the HTML widget, and paste the embed code of the calendar.
Congratulations, you've now added a calendar into Elementor!