reCAPTCHA & Elementor Integration
reCAPTCHA is one of the most popular ways to prevent spam and abuse by preventing bots from being able to submit forms.
To add a reCAPTCHA, you first need to get the reCAPTCHA keys from the Google website.
- Go to the Google reCAPTCHA site and click on Get reCAPTCHA
- Under Label fill in your website’s name, choose reCAPTCHA V2 “I am not a robot”, enter the domains you wish to secure, and accept the Terms & Conditions
- You will receive two API Keys
- Return to the Wordpress Dashboard > Elementor > Settings > Integrations
- Under reCAPTCHA, enter the two API Keys and click Save Changes
- Add a New Page and Edit With Elementor
- Drag in a Form Widget
- Go to Form > Content > Form Fields and click on
- Under Type choose reCAPTCHA
- You now see the 'I am not a robot' text in the form
- Click Save