MailChimp & Elementor Integration
This guide explains how to integrate MailChimp with Elementor Pro's form widget.
Choosing MailChimp in the Form Widget
1. After you create a form in the Form Widget, click on the 'Action After Submission' tab on the form settings sidebar.
2. In Add Action choose MailChimp from the options list, and the MailChimp tab will show up on your settings tabs, with the API Key field.
Inserting your MailChimp API Key
4. In your profile tab - click on Profile.
5.In the Profile page click on the Extras tab -> API Keys.
6.In the API keys page, you will see a list of your API keys - copy your API from the list.
7.In the API Key field in the Form Widget, Insert your API Key.
Selecting MailChimp Options
8. Select the list of users by clicking on one of the options that you've created.
9. You can also select a group by choosing one of the options in Groups.
The 'Double Opt-In' Option
When you click on the Double Opt-In button, you will have the option to choose the form fields that will be inserted in your MailChimp list.
10. Click the Double Opt-In Button.
11. You will have the option to map your fields.
Please note that for the moment, the visitors of the websites will not be able to self-select their group.