MailChimp & Elementor Integration
This guide explains how to integrate MailChimp with Elementor Pro Form Widget.
- First set your MailChimp API Key in the Integrations Settings. Under Elementor > Settings > Integrations Tab
- Create a form using Elementor Form Widget
- Click Actions After Submission
- Under Add Action choose MailChimp
Tip: Click to learn how to get your API Key from MailChimp
Selecting MailChimp Options
- API Key: Use the default API Key or a custom one
- List: Pick a list
- Groups: Choose groups
- Double Opt-in: Set Double Opt-in to send a second verification email
- Field Mapping: Set the option to map your fields
Note: For the moment, the visitors of the websites will not be able to self-select their group.
Forms not sent with MailChimp:
If you have issues sending forms integrated with MailChimp make sure that you have not added an "address" field or a "birthday" field within your field mapping settings in your MailChimp account.