My changes do not appear online, what can I do?
- If your styles are not applied after saving them, it might be due to a caching issue. When your styles are not applied online, please regenerate the CSS via Elementor > Tools > Regenerate CSS on your WordPress Dashboard, then make sure that you clear your WP cache (your WP plugin if you have one), your server cache (if you have one. In this case, you can contact your hosting provider), and your browser cache, after that you save changes: https://codex.wordpress.org/I_Make_Changes_and_Nothing_Happens
- This problem can also be due to a theme-related issue. For instance, the CSS of a theme which overrides the one of Elementor. To be sure that it is a theme issue, switch to a default theme of WordPress such as Twenty Sixteen and if it solves the problem, contact the developers of your theme.
- In some cases, it will be possible to solve the issue by switching the CSS print method in "Elementor > Settings > Advanced" on your WordPress Dashboard.
- If you use another page builder, it can override the content built with Elementor and you will see online the content written via the conflicting page builder and not the one written with Elementor. To fix this issue, save the page as a template and used the template on a new page. Check the following article to see how it is possible to save pages as templates: https://docs.elementor.com/article/60-library It is also not recommended to edit back and forth between Elementor and the Classic Editor of WordPress as this can lead to content issues. Elementor is a page builder and the Classic Editor of WordPress is an editor. The way that they handle content is different.
- SVG images are not displayed if they do not have a width set in pixels.
- HTML tags which are not closed can also lead to layout issues so if you added some HTML code in the HTML widget or in another widget, make sure that all your tags are properly opened and closed.