How Do I Get Premium Support?
Elementor Pro users get premium support from our team of professionals, and directly through their email.
Have You Tried the Knowledge Base?
Although we are eager to help you, please be aware that we also offer extensive documentation and tutorials for every feature in our docs area. This is sometimes the quickest way for you to solve your issue. Go to https://docs.elementor.com/ to search through the entire collection. If you're seeing an actual error message, try searching for a few words of the message itself. For example, if you see a message that includes the phrase "Could not create directory", type that exact phrase into the search bar, and you'll get directed to a help document that gives suggestions for solving that issue. Likewise, searching for "500 error" would lead you straight to a guide for solving those errors.
Use Our Ticket System
There is no chat option in our support, but we manage to fix almost ALL issues that arise through our ticket system. If needed, we get login details for certain issues and our team of talented customer service experts and developers solve the issues themselves.
Please note that the access to the premium support is via your account on my.elementor.com. The support is for existing features only. Development issues (custom widgets and functions, custom code and CSS, BETA testing issues, compatibility issues with plugins you developed) have to be sent to our Github account.
Tips for Getting Fast, Accurate Support
Are you an Elementor Pro user? If so, please make sure you use the same email address in your support ticket that you used when you purchased Elementor Pro. This will enable the system to match you up with your Pro account, and that gives us the ability to provide you with the Premium level of support that you paid for.
In your initial support request, please be as detailed as possible so we can understand the issue.
Here are some tips that help us help you:
- Give us links to the pages that have the actual issue happening right now.
- Show screenshots so we can visualize the problem.
- If the layout looks different in the editor than it does on the live site, show screenshots of both.
- What’s even better than screenshots? Video screencasts! Loom lets you create a free screencast where you can show us exactly the steps you are taking and you can explain it as you go.
- No matter how much detail you provide us, even with screenshots and screencasts, there are many situations where the only way we can take the troubleshooting to the next level is to be able to log into your WordPress admin area, using an Administrative-level user account, so we can fully investigate, and hopefully solve, the problem. We may ask you for your wp-admin Administrative-level credentials, but you can be proactive and include that in your initial ticket if you’d like to save some back and forth communication time. Please include the following information:
- The wp-admin URL, such as www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin (this may seem obvious but some users have the admin URL set up differently).
- The administrator-level username to login with
- The password to login with
- Occasionally, we may even need access to your server’s cPanel account, so we can troubleshoot server setup issues. You can get this information from your host. We will need the cPanel's URL, its username, and its password.
What do we support?
We support issues related to the current features of the Elementor plugin.
What don’t we support?
- We don’t support 3rd-party themes or plugins, even if they are Elementor addons. If the plugin you are using was created by a 3rd party (not Elementor), then we are unable to support it as we don’t have any control over their code. Please contact the 3rd party’s support team for help with those plugins and themes.
- Although Elementor acquired the Layers theme in January, 2019, all support for the theme is handled by the Layers User Community. You can read more about the terms of the acquisition.
- We don't support custom code or custom CSS. We recommend joining our Elementor Community on Facebook. Our tens of thousands of members may be able to help you create or troubleshoot custom code.
- We do not give general WordPress support. You can find resources and answers around WordPress in the WordPress.org forums.
- We do not provide SEO consulting. Please contact an SEO expert for these matters.