Images play a vital role in web design, so you will most likely use the Image Widget a lot while designing your website. Let's go over all of the settings you can control for this widget.
- Image - Upload an image or choose Dynamic to dynamically use Posts featured image, Site Logo, and Author Profile Picture.
- Image Size - Choose the size of the image
- Alignment - Set the image Alignment
- Caption - Add caption to the bottom of the image.
- Link To - Set a link to a URL, media file or no link.
- Width - Set the Image Width
- Max Width - Set the Max Width for the Image
- Height - Set the Height of this image.
- Object Fit - If Height is set, this option is displayed. Select from Default, Fill, Cover, or Contain.
- Opacity - Set the opacity
- CSS Filters - Set CSS Filters: Blur, Brightness, Contrast and Saturation
- Transition Duration - Set the Hover Animation duration from the Hover tab
- Hover Animation - Click the dropdown on the Hover tab to choose a Hover Animation
- Border Type - Set a Border Type
- Border Radius - Set a Border Radius
- Box Shadow - Set Box Shadow: Horizontal, Vertical, Blur and Spread
- Caption - Set the Alignment, Text Color, Background Color, Text Shadow, Typography, and Spacing of the caption.
Note: Blend Modes/CSS Filters do not work with Internet Explorer.
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this widget