Posts Widget (Pro)
With the Posts widget you can display a list of any custom post types in various layouts and ways. This is a very practical widget that can be used to display recent posts, featured and popular custom post types and more.
- Columns: Set how many columns will be displayed.
- Posts count: Set the exact amount of posts displayed.
- Image position: Set the image position, relative to the content. Options include: Top / left / right / none.
- Image size: Set the size of the image, from thumbnail to full.
- Image ratio: Set the exact ratio of the images.
- Image width: Set the exact width of the images.
- Title: Choose to display or hide it, as well as choose the tag for it.
- Excerpt: Choose to display or hide it, as well as choose the excerpt length. The length enables you to set the exact amount of words displayed in the excerpt.
- Meta data: Select the meta data to be displayed in the widget. A click on the field opens the list of options. The options include author, date, time and comments.
- Separator between: Choose the separator you want to use between the meta data.
- Read more: Show or hide it, and customize the read more text.
Source: Select the source from which the widget will display the content. Options include posts, pages, products, galleries and manual selection.
- Categories: Filter the posts displayed by categories.
- Tags: Filter the posts displayed by tags.
- Authors: Filter the posts displayed by author.
Search & select: When you start typing a specific name of a post, you will get the autocomplete full name of the post, which you can then select.
- Order by: Set the order in which the posts will be displayed. Options include: date, title, menu order or randomize.
- Order: Set as ascending or descending.
- Offset: Insert the amount of posts to be skipped over.
- Column gap: Set the exact gap between the columns.
- Row gap: set the exact gap between the rows.
- Alignment: Set the alignment of the content in the widget as left, center or right.
- Border radius: Set the roundness of the edges of the images.
- Spacing: Set the exact spacing between the image and the content.
- Title color: Set the color of the titles.
- Typography: Set the typography of the title.
- Title spacing: Set the spacing between the title and the content.
- Meta color: Set the color of the meta data.
- Meta separator color: Set the color of the meta data separator.
- Typography: Set the typography for the meta data.
- Meta spacing: Set the spacing between the meta data and the excerpt.
- Excerpt color: Set the color of the excerpt.
- Typography: Set the typography of the excerpt.
- Excerpt spacing: Set the spacing between the excerpt and the read more.
- Read more color: Set the color of the read more.
- Typography: Set the typography for the read more text.
Cards skin is a new layer of design that sits on top of the Posts widget, allowing you to upgrade your blog design with the latest material design trend.
Read more about the Cards skin