This guide explains how to add YouTube and Vimeo videos to Elementor Page Builder for WordPress.
Use this widget to embed videos from the video-sharing websites YouTube and Vimeo.
Control how the video is embedded, hide the controls and other video options.
Another cool feature is the image overlay. Instead of the default image, use your own image cover for the video. This is a great way to entice the visitors to play the video.
How to add a video lightbox that pops up
- To add a video lightbox, you first need to add the Video widget to the page.
- Then, under Content, check the Image Overlay checkbox.
- Next, check the lightbox checkbox, to open up the lightbox settings.
- Now, click on the image on the page, so the video lightbox pops up for you to edit.
- Finally, customize the look and feel of the lightbox.
* For an image lightbox, you can use any third party lightbox plugin.