Here is a quick tour of Elementor.
1. Welcome to Elementor
1. Header (Panel): Choose a general style (colors, fonts) or use the search field to find a widget.
2. Widgets/Widget Settings: Choose a widget and configure it.
3. Preview Button: Enables you to preview the page. Once clicked it hides/shows the panel.
4. Footer (Panel): View page, Go back to Dashboard, Save page.
5. Content Area: Drag & drop widgets and design your page.
6. Add New Section/Template: Choose between creating a new section or inserting an existing template.
2. Select Yout Structure: Choose a structure for your section (Later, you can edit the exact width of every column).
1. Section: You can edit, duplicate or delete a section. You can also save it as a template or add a new section above.
2. Column: You can edit, duplicate, add or delete a column. You can also drag & drop it anywhere on your page.
3. Widget: Click the content to edit, duplicate or delete a widget. You can also save it as a Global Widget.
4. Resize Column: Drag right & left to change the width of your columns.
5. Add Widget: Drag a widget from the left panel and drop it into a column.
To edit a widget, click the pencil icon.
On the Panel header, you can choose to edit the widget's content and style.
Every widget has a different setting.
You can save your current changes at any stage.
When you have finished designing, click the 'X' button at the bottom panel and view the page.
To view how the page looks like on different devices, click on the Responsive Mode button, in the footer.
Choose between the different devices.