Posts Widget (Pro)
With the Posts widget you can display a list of any custom post types in various layouts and ways. This is a very practical widget that can be used to display recent posts, featured and popular custom post types and more.
- Columns: Set how many columns will be displayed.
- Posts count: Set the exact amount of posts displayed.
- Image position: Set the image position, relative to the content. Options include: Top / left / right / none.
- Image size: Set the size of the image, from thumbnail to full.
- Image ratio: Set the exact ratio of the images.
- Image width: Set the exact width of the images.
- Title: Choose to display or hide it, as well as choose the tag for it.
- Excerpt: Choose to display or hide it, as well as choose the excerpt length. The length enables you to set the exact amount of words displayed in the excerpt.
- Meta data: Select the meta data to be displayed in the widget. A click on the field opens the list of options. The options include author, date, time and comments.
- Separator between: Choose the separator you want to use between the meta data.
- Read more: Show or hide it, and customize the read more text.
Source: Select the source from which the widget will display the content. Options include posts, pages, products, galleries and manual selection.
- Categories: Filter the posts displayed by categories.
- Tags: Filter the posts displayed by tags.
- Authors: Filter the posts displayed by author.
Search & select: When you start typing a specific name of a post, you will get the autocomplete full name of the post, which you can then select.
- Order by: Set the order in which the posts will be displayed. Options include: date, title, menu order or randomize.
- Order: Set as ascending or descending.
- Offset: Insert the amount of posts to be skipped over.
- Column gap: Set the exact gap between the columns.
- Row gap: set the exact gap between the rows.
- Alignment: Set the alignment of the content in the widget as left, center or right.
- Border radius: Set the roundness of the edges of the images.
- Spacing: Set the exact spacing between the image and the content.
- Title color: Set the color of the titles.
- Typography: Set the typography of the title.
- Title spacing: Set the spacing between the title and the content.
- Meta color: Set the color of the meta data.
- Meta separator color: Set the color of the meta data separator.
- Typography: Set the typography for the meta data.
- Meta spacing: Set the spacing between the meta data and the excerpt.
- Excerpt color: Set the color of the excerpt.
- Typography: Set the typography of the excerpt.
- Excerpt spacing: Set the spacing between the excerpt and the read more.
- Read more color: Set the color of the read more.
- Typography: Set the typography for the read more text.